Sherpa Sleep Solutions understands the frustration that you may be feeling if a patient is unable to tolerate CPAP and we are here for you. What you can expect from our office:
- We follow AADSM protocol for treating sleep apnea as well as the Pennsylvania Medical Board.
- We will always send follow up letters so you can follow along with your patient’s treatment.
- We will always require a referral from your patient’s sleep doctor or primary care doctor.
- We work with and DIRECTLY bill all major medical insurance plans, including Medicare.
- We always use the highest quality appliances. We are not a one size fits all office!
- We are committed to continuing education for sleep apnea, oral appliance therapy and are constantly challenging ourselves to reading the latest studies and attending all sleep CE courses.
- We are not afraid to tell a patient that Oral appliance therapy may not work for them based on our findings with the patient.
- We educate patients on the adjunct treatment options such as bed wedges, nasal cones/strips, sleep masks, diet/weight loss, and proper sleep hygiene.
- We continue to see great results with the use of oral appliances and also recognize that the CPAP is still the gold standard in treating Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Sherpa, our owner and sleep dentist enjoys meeting with physicians and their team to educate on Oral Appliance Therapy and how we can be a resource for you and your patients.
If this is something you feel will benefit your office and would like to schedule a lunch and learn please email [email protected]
*Please note, when referring a patient to our offices, we need a copy of the patient’s diagnostic sleep study and a prescription (see form below). Also, find us on Leading Reach under Sherpa Sleep Solutions!