Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, certain insurances that require preauthorization may necessitate a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- All medical forms may be completed prior to your visit and submitted via our website (see “Patient Forms” tab under Patient Information)
- Referral slip from your physician
- Dental x-rays (full series or panorex)
- Previous sleep studies (if applicable)
- A list of your current medical prescriptions
- If you have medical insurance, bring your insurance card and submit your information via our website so we can prepare to offer your financial estimates at your visit. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
If your physician has ordered a previous diagnostic study, you may request to have the films and results forwarded to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to your initial consultation.